Resetting your iPod Shuffle:
- Make sure your iPod Shuffle is not connected to the computer
- Put the switch into the OFF position. Note: If the iPod is off, no green will be visible.
You will need to wait five to ten seconds:
- 1st and 2nd generation: Wait five seconds
- 3rd and 4th generation: Wait ten seconds
- 1st and 3rd generation: Move the switch to the Play or Shuffle position, as shown below:
- 2nd and 4th generation: Move the switch to the ON position, as shown below:
Your iPod Shuffle will now be reset. You should now be able to get back to listening to your music!