You can design a brochure on a Mac using a variety of different programmes but iWorks typically comes pre-installed and is quick and easy to use.
If it isn't already present on your Mac, a free 30-day trial can be downloaded, so you can try it out.
- Go to Applications > iWork and open Pages
- A list of templates will appear; click Brochures
- Choose a template that you want your brochure to look like and double click
- Save the file
- You can start typing the text you want included in the brochure directly in the text boxes or copy and paste from another document
- New text boxes can be created by clicking anywhere outside the main body and choosing Insert > Text
- To insert photos you can drag images from the Finder onto a sample image and it will be placed and resized to fit
- Save the file again