- Open a new document in Microsoft Word
- Click on File, and then New, to view a list of available templates
- You can use one of the templates that come with the programme or download one from Microsoft.com
- If you click on Brochures and this will take you to the Microsoft.com brochures options page
- Click on the brochure you want to use
- Click on the download button and the brochure will open in a new word document
- Save the template using Save As...
- To insert your text, delete the sample text and start typing or cut and paste from another document
- To change pictures, click the sample picture, then go to the Insert Menu and click Picture. Choose the picture you want to put in the brochure and click Insert.