Before you start, we need to make you aware that:
- This process will erase ALL your data
- Your music, emails, pictures, documents and other important files will be deleted.
Note: Please make sure you have made backups of everything you need to keep, before you start.
- Turn on your computer and insert the first system recovery DVD into your disc drive. Restart your computer.
- When you see the Acer logo, press the F2 key to enter BIOS Setup.
- Use the left and right arrow keys to select the Main submenu.
- Use the up and down arrow keys to select F12 Boot Menu.
- Use the F5 or F6 key to change F12 Boot Menu to Enabled.
- Press the ESC key to enter the Exit submenu, press the ENTER key to Exit Saving Changes. Press the ENTER key again to select Yes. The system will reboot.
- After rebooting, when the Acer logo shows, press the F12 key to open the Boot Menu. Here you will get a list.
- Use the arrow keys to select IDE1, then press the ENTER key. Windows will be installed from the recovery DVD.
- Insert the second recovery disc when prompted, and then follow the onscreen prompts to complete the recovery.
- Remove the recovery DVD from your drive once the restore is complete. Do this before rebooting your computer.