Before you start, we need to make you aware that:
- This process will erase ALL of your data
- Your music, emails, pictures, documents and other important files will be deleted.
- Please make sure you have made back-ups of everything you need to keep, before you start
- Press ALT and F10 as soon as you turn on your computer
- The recovery program will load and you may be asked for a password. This will be the password you created if you have previously used the Acer Recovery Manager Software.
- Once this has been entered you will need to follow the instruction on the screen
- Press F8 whilst the computer is starting up
- After a while it will ask you to select your username from a list and then ask for your Windows password. This will be the password you normally use when logging into your computer.
- Select the Repair option and follow the instructions on the screen
Whichever method you choose, your computer will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the recovery and can be left to get on with it. Once finished your computer will be back to how it was when you first took it out of the box.