Before you start, we need to make you aware that:
- This process will erase ALL of your data
- Your music, emails, pictures, documents and other important files will be deleted
- Please make sure you have made backups of everything you need to keep before you start
To recover your Toshiba:
- Turn your computer on and press F8 as soon as it starts up
You will see a menu screen; select Repair your computer
- Once the recovery program has loaded, it will ask you for your keyboard layout, select United Kingdom
- You will be asked for your Windows username and password. Enter your details.
- On the next screen, select Toshiba HDD Recovery
- You will be warned about data loss, click Next
Your computer will burst into life and start the recovery progress.
Your computer will take around 30-45 minutes to complete the recovery and can be left to get on with it. Once finished your computer will be back to how it was when you first took it out of the box.