Try the following solutions to help get your iPad online:
For 3G / 4G users
- Check the phone signal indicator in the status bar at the top of the screen:
- Make sure airplane mode isn't on. From the Home screen choose Settings, then turn Airplane mode OFF.
Turn the iPad off and turn it on again
- Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button on top of the iPad for a few seconds, until a red slider appears. Slide the slider.
- Press and hold the Sleep / Wake button until the Apple logo appears. There may be an issue with the 3G service. Check the mobile service provider's website or contact their helpline.
For Wireless users
- Check the Wi-Fi signal strength using the icon in the status bar
- If possible, move closer to the Wi-Fi router or hotspot
- If you're not currently connected to a Wi-Fi network, locate and join a nearby network using Settings > Wi-Fi
If the issue persists, refer to www.apple.com/support/ipad.