To set up Knowhow Cloud email:
- Open the Web Portal and login
- Click on the Account Settings tab
- Select Enable Email to Livedrive (if not enabled already)
Enter in a personal email address to use for example, testaccount
From the dropdown, choose a folder to save the files to or create a new one by clicking Add new folder:
- When done, click Update Settings and a message will appear at the top of the screen letting you know it has been updated
- Login to your email account; Hotmail, Gmail, Yahoo, AOL etc...
- Compose an email and enter your Cloud email address into the To field (e.g. email@example.com)
- Attach the file (click HERE to learn how to send an email attachment)
When you email a file to Knowhow Cloud, a new folder is created within your selected location. To find it:
- Login to the Web Portal
Click on the Briefcase tab and find your 'email folder' e.g. Email to Knowhow Cloud. Your email files can be located within the folder:
If you choose to disable email to Knowhow Cloud (or to change the email account linked to your Knowhow Cloud), you can do so by going into the Account Settings section.
Some AOL users have reported that they do not receive emails sent from Knowhow.
Whenever Knowhow is informed of this we take action by notifying AOL to allow emails through. Please be aware that any ticket replies can also be read through our support platform http://support.livedrive.com
This is something that is completely out our control, but we try to do what we can to ensure this doesn't cause any disruption for our customers.