Garmin make updating your maps a simple process.
- Visit http://www.garmin.com/uk/maps/numaps
- If you have a free download included in your purchase, you can use it here. Otherwise you will have to buy one of the update options.
- Click to select the pricing option and maps you wish to download and follow the checkout process.
- You will be asked to install a web communication plugin to allow Garmin’s website to see your device. Accept this and wait for it to install.
- Connect your device to the computer.
- When the Sat Nav is recognised by the computer, click Launch Download Manager and install it when prompted to.
- Save the file to your chosen location on the computer.
- Launch when the download finishes to start the transfer of the map onto your Sat Nav.
- Follow the onscreen instructions. When the transfer is complete, click Finish and disconnect your device.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.