- Turn off your computer and your monitor
- Unplug the video cable going between your monitor and your computer
- Turn your monitor back on
If your monitor is working properly you should see some text on the screen. Common messages include:
- Check Signal Cable
- No Signal
- Self test
- Video Mode not supported
- If you see any of these messages, or something similar, it shows that your monitor is working
- Turn your monitor off and reconnect your video display cable
Turn both your monitor and computer back on. If your monitor screen remains blank, the problem may be with your computer system.
If you can, test the system with a different monitor or take it to a repair specialist.
In order to make things easy for you, Knowhow offer a range of computer repair services. If you are interested in learning more, please follow the link below: