- Turn your computer and monitor off
- Unplug the display cable behind your computer
Look at the pins in the end. It’s common for one or two to be missing but none should be bent.
- Reconnect the display cable to your computer, making sure it’s securely connected. Tip: If your cable has finger screws, tighten these to ensure a good connection and keep it from getting knocked loose.
- Repeat the above steps where the display cable connects to your monitor
- With everything connected properly, your display should be back to normal
- If not, try with a different cable
Your display should now be crisp, sharp and not look like you’re viewing it through tinted glasses.