Your Blu-ray player is capable of playing a wide range of popular audio and video files. This can include Blu-ray discs, DVDs, CDs and, in some cases, playback of media on your home network or USB pen drive.
For best results connect your TV and Blu-ray player using an HDMI cable.
- DVD, Blu-ray Disc and CD player. Use an HDMI cable that is version 1.3 or higher.
- 3D Blu-ray Player and 3D TV. Use an HDMI 1.4 or 1.4a cable.
Using an HDMI Cable to connect your Blu-ray Disk player to your high-definition TV (HDTV):
- Switch off all devices including your TV and Blu-ray player
Connect the HDMI cable to the back of your Blu-ray player
Plug the other end of the HDMI cable into a free HDMI input on the back of your TV, noting the HDMI input number
- Turn on your TV and Blu-ray player
- Select the correct HDMI input using the Input button on your TV’s remote control
- Using your Blu-ray players remote control access press Setup, Home or Menu
- Use the arrows to select Setup or Settings
- Navigate to the Display or Connection settings
- Locate the Resolution, Video Format or BD/DVD output and press Enter/OK
- Pick your desired resolution and press Enter/OK to confirm your choice. For best results choose 1080P.