- Using a lint-free microfiber cloth and a lens brush, remove any dust and dirt from the binoculars body.
- Any dust or grit in hard-to-reach places can be removed with a quick squirt of compressed air.
- Once the body is free of dust and dirt, gently brush any dust from the lenses with a lens brush. You can also use a blast of compressed air to help.
- When the lenses are free of grit and other dirt, moisten the microfiber cloth with a lens cleaning fluid designed for binoculars and gently clean the lenses with it.
- Allow the lenses to dry completely before using.
It's important to be gentle due to the sensitive nature of optical equipment. Always carefully clean your binoculars after use in dusty or rainy conditions or when using near the sea, where sand and salt-water residue may have got onto them. A little care and attention and they'll repay you with a lifetime of beautiful images.
Always refer to the manufacturer's manual for specific details.