There are a number of reasons for the lack of water:
- You have air in the water line. This can happen because of a bad water connection. To clear it, press the water dispenser lever for one or two minutes to flush the system.
- Your refrigerator water line is not turned on. Check the water supply to the unit is on and the supply hose is not trapped or kinked. Carefully pull the refrigerator away from the wall, locate the water connection on the back of the refrigerator and make sure the valve is open.
- Your water filter cartridge needs to be replaced. You’ll usually find it located in the upper right of the refrigerator or behind the vegetable bin.
- The tube fitting at the bottom has been wrongly installed. Check the tube fitting at the bottom of the freezer door.
- The water tank is frozen. If it is set at 3ºC or lower then it is possible in some circumstances that the water tank may freeze up. Try resetting the optimum temperature to 4ºC.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.