- The normal process involves holding down the "Clock" button to adjust the hour or minute settings and set the time
- The "Timer" button allows you to set when the oven comes on. Use this in conjunction with the minute and hour controls, or plus and minus buttons. On some ovens this can just set an "egg timer" mode, so check with your user guide for the exact method
- Use the oven control to set the temperature you want it to come on at
- To set the length of cooking, use the "Cook Time" button
- Once everything is set up, you can put the food in the oven ready for it to cook at the appointed time
Easy really. Now you can think about what to cook for your guests.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.