- Empty the foot spa and clean away any large debris
- Wash and scrub the inside of the spa using warm soapy water. Check the instruction book to see what types of cleaning product you can use
- Rinse away all traces of the cleaning products
- Read the user guide for instructions about disinfecting the foot spa. Use a product of the type it recommends, and follow the instructions on the packet to get rid of any germs and bacteria.
- After the disinfectant has been in the spa for the amount of time it recommends, pour it away and rinse the device well
Clean and spotless. All ready for another hard day’s night.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.