- Use a small, pea-sized amount, of toothpaste - the same as you would on a normal toothbrush
- Don’t turn the toothbrush on until it’s in your mouth - the toothpaste might be thrown off!
- You only need to lightly moved the brush over your teeth, as it does all the brushing
- Be careful of your gums - the vigorous action of the electric toothbrush can hurt them
- Turn the brush off and clean it well before recharging it
Getting to grips with your electric toothbrush is the best way to keep your dental hygiene intact.
And your social life.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.