- Wireless digital photo frames let you connect to your home network and view your pictures.
- Many of these frames also let you access your online pictures on sites such as Flickr®.
- You will need to scan for your wireless home network and enter your security keys on the photo frame. Follow the guide in the manual.
- You may need to update the device’s firmware and install software on the computer to enable all the functions. The instruction book will show you how.
- Once installed and connected, you can select which files and folders the frame is able to access and display.
- Some photo frames are able to play your videos and music. You may be able to create a soundtrack to play behind a slideshow.
- If you only want to display certain photos, films and music on the frame, you may want to create a new folder on your computer and copy the files into it.
- Operating your device and which functions it has will differ according to model. Consult the user guide for exact details.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.