- You can purchase songs from many sites online. If these are not automatically added to your Media Player library, click the Library button and then Add to Library. You can now locate and add the songs you have bought.
- Install all the drivers and software that came with your MP3 player
- In Media Player, click Sync. Choose the songs you want to add to the MP3 player by clicking on them, keeping the button held down and dragging them to the sync window.
- Connect your MP3 player to the computer. After a few moments, the computer will detect it.
- In Media Player, select Start Sync. The music will copy across to your MP3 player.
Job done. Cue the music.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.
Knowhow offer a dedicated 24/7 helpline for those that need help with their technology, at anytime. For more information, click on the link below: