Note: Please unplug your scanning laser hair remover before cleaning.
- These types of products normally only operate with a key or security sequence. Make sure you keep the key or code out of the reach of children.
- This product or accessories can’t be used in water
- The laser is quite delicate, so keep the unit in cooler conditions; it will not operate properly if left in temperatures over 40ºC
- After every use, wipe the unit and wand with a slightly damp cloth. Clean the touch pins and the front face of the wand with cotton bud; this will maintain the strength of the laser.
- Once you have used the machine a few times, softly clean the laser opening with a lint-free cloth or cotton bud
- If you find the laser behaving unpredictably, there might be interference from nearby electrical equipment. Once the other product has stopped, restart the machine.
- Never try fixing the device yourself. If you are experiencing problems, contact the manufacturer or supplier.
Follow these tips for great looking skin every time.
Have a smooth journey.
Always refer to the manufacturer’s manual for specific details.