The Knowhow App Centre has certain system requirements. It is designed for Intel Atom based computers, but is compatible with many other processors on computers using the following operating systems:
- Netbooks: Windows XP Home SP3 / Windows 7 Starter Edition / Windows 7 Home Basic / Windows 7 Home Premium
- Laptops/Desktops: Windows XP (32-bit) / Windows 7 (32 & 64-bit)
- First step is to download the client and install it. It's right above, go grab it.
- When you first use the Knowhow App Centre you will need to register your details, although you won’t need to add your credit card details until you actually want to buy an app.
- Once registered you will be able to use the App Centre to browse for your desired apps. Many apps are free and others you will need to pay for but Intel allow you to trial all paid for apps for 24 hours - if you don’t like it, you can get a full refund. Easy.
- When using the Knowhow App Centre, you can find apps in a variety of ways - via the search box at the top, the category listings and the suggested apps listings so it is easy to find apps you know you want and some you didn’t know you wanted.
The Knowhow App Centre is easy to download and easy to use and is a great way to get access to the latest and greatest apps straight from your desktop, netbook or laptop. Quick, reliable and stress-free. well, until you download Angry Birds and try to get three stars on every level!