iPod Shuffle - the ’on-the-go Dad’
You are busy and always on the move - you want to be able to listen to music, podcasts or audio books while exercising or commuting but don’t want to make a huge investment and aren’t worried about visuals.
- 15 hours of battery life
- 2GB of storage capacity so good for about 500 songs
- Commuters who want something lightweight
- Those who want a budget buy
iPod nano - the ’Yummy Mummy’
You are young at heart, fashion-conscious, love music, like seeing your album art or photos and don’t mind paying a bit more for a perfectly sized music player which stores thousands of songs.
- The nano is now half the size so lighter and more compact
- 8GB can store 2,000 songs and the 16GB can hold 4,000 songs
- Music-lovers who want to store thousands of songs
- Those who aren’t worried about watching films or playing games on their iPod
- Exercisers who want more song choice than the shuffle and don’t mind spending a bit more
iPod Classic - the ’multi-media lover’ brother
You love everything multi-media and want to carry your entire music and film library wherever you go. You have a huge music collection, love films and want to watch TV on the go while showing your photos off to your friends.
- 160GB of storage capacity - good for up to 40,000 songs, 200 hours of video, 25,000 photos or any combination
- Up to 36 hours of battery life
- People who have large music collections
- Multi-media addicts who want to store songs, videos, films, photos
- If you want to download TV
- Playing iPod games
iPod touch - the ’fashionista sister’
You are a dedicated follower of fashion at the cutting edge of cool. You want to connect with friends through the internet and Face Time, download Apps and play thousands of games at the touch of your finger.
- 8, 32 or 64GB
- 64GB can store up to 14,000 songs, 40 hours audio playback and 7 hours of video playback
- Gadget lovers
- Film buffs
- Gamers; thousands of games are available through the App store
- People who want to connect to the web through Safari browser
- Those who want to record, edit and share HD video
Now we’ve introduced you to the iPod family you can make your choice depending on which member will best fit into your life. We hope you bond with your iPod and that it’s there for you through thick and thin. After all that’s what families are for.