You'll need a blank CD to complete this process.
Download the update documentation from the link below:LBD1000 Addendum Instructions.
Download the update from the link below:LBD1000 Software Update.
Installing the update:
- Open the downloaded file. Inside is a folder called LGK100BT_14082_V09_B2
- Open this folder
- Copy the Images folder and the product_software_update file onto your blank CD
- When CD has finished burning, turn on your TV and Logik LBD 1000; wait for it to finish starting up
- Put the CD into the Blu-ray player and follow the on-screen instructions
- Don't turn off your player while it updates. The process will take a couple of minutes
- When the process is finished, the CD will eject. Press OK to reboot your player.
Connecting to BD Live:
You will need an Ethernet cable to connect the Blu-ray player to your router or modem.
The instructions in the update documentation will give you full details on setting up the cable and connecting to your network.
With the update installed, you're all ready to enter a whole new world of online entertainment. Enjoy surfing the Blu!!