- Switch the kettle off from the mains and make sure it has cooled down
- Open the lid
- Remove the old filter from your kettle. The filter is located at the sprout of the kettle.
- Most filters can easily be taken out by removing it from its tabs. If unsure, check your manufacturer's manual.
- Gently slide the new filter into the kettle
To ensure your filter lasts longer, you should try and clean it regularly. To clean it:
- Remove the filter from the kettle
- Rinse the filter under a running tap of warm water
- Use a soft brush to remove any limescale build-up
- Rinse the inside of the kettle in case any of the limescale came loose when you took the filter out
Now your kettle should work just like new!