BUILT IN COOKERS
To save you the hassle, we'll safely connect your new cooker to your gas or electricity supply. We'll even take your old one away to be recycled if you want us to.
A few great things
- We'll install your new cooker
- Safety check and ready to use
- Take the old one away & recyle the packaging
If you're buying a new built-in gas or electric cooker, our expert installation team are on hand to unpack and plumb in your new cooker safely, and make sure your built-in appliance blends in seamlessly with your kitchen decor.
When our team leave, your cooker will have been installed safely and professionally, so the only thing for you to do is work out what to cook in it first. All our Gas Installers are RGI certified. We'll also take away your old appliance and recycle it for free if you'd like us to.
You can purchase our installation service at the time you buy your cooker at a Currys store or online - remember to add installation when you place your order. You can also buy this service without delivery if you have already bought a cooker from Currys or another retailer and would like it installed. Please ask in store for details.
Please note: Gas installation is available currently in the following counties: Cavan, Cork, Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Meath, Monaghan & Kerry. Please ask in store for exact details on our Gas Installation services.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to plumb in your gas, electric or dual fuel cooker safely and professionally.
Here’s how our service works.
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your new cooker and carefully unpack it
- Disconnect your old cooker and check the connections are safe to use
- Carry out a health and safety check on all connections and pipes
- We’ll give you a demonstration of your new cooker and its settings so you know how to get started
- Take your old cooker and packaging away to be recycled if you want us to
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new cooker installed and that it will fit
- Make sure you have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. flexible gas connection hoses
- Make sure you have an electrical connection or gas supply within 1.5 metres of the installation area
Full terms and conditions can be found here.