INSTALL & DEMO - FREESTANDING COOKERS
If you're buying a new electric, gas or dual fuel cooker, we can install it for you with our qualified installers. We'll even take away your old one.
A few great things
- Your new cooker installed
- Safety check and ready to use
- Remove your old cooker & recycle packaging
Our expert installation team can unpack and plumb in your new gas, electric or dual fuel cooker safely. The only thing you have to worry about is what to cook in your new cooker for the first time.
We can also take away your old appliance for recycling so you don’t need to worry about how to dispose of it.
You can purchase our installation service at the time you buy your cooker from a Currys store or online -just remember to add installation to your order. the installation price includes delivery.
You can also buy this service without delivery if you have already bought a cooker from Currys or another retailer and would like it installed. Please ask in store for details or call 1 890 818 575.
Please Note: Gas installation is available currently in the following counties:Cavan, Cork, Dublin, Kildare, Louth, Meath, Monaghan & Kerry - Please ask in store for exact details on Gas Installation services. all our Gas Installers are RGI certified.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to plumb in your gas, electric or dual fuel cooker safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works:
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your new cooker and carefully unpack it
- Disconnect your old cooker and check the connections are safe to use
- Carry out a health and safety check
- We’ll give you a demonstration of your new cooker and its settings so you know how to get started
- Take your old cooker and packaging away to be recycled if you want us to
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new cooker installed, and that it will fit into that area
- Make sure you have an electrical connection or gas supply within 1.5 meters of the installation area
The small print
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our gas, electric and dual fuel cooker installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home.
- We cannot connect your new cooker if it puts you or our installer at risk
- We cannot connect your new cooker if the installation doesn’t pass health and safety guidelines
- Installation only available when taken with a delivery service. Delivery charge may apply.
We cannot refund this service if:
- You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above
- Additional work is required to complete the installation that we don’t cover above