PLUMBED IN - SWITCHED ON
FRIDGE FREEZER INSTALLATION
We can install your new fridge freezer and take your old one away to be recycled,
A few great things
- Your new fridge/freezer plumbed in
- Safety check and ready to use
- Remove your old appliance and recycle packaging
If you’re buying a shiny new American-style fridge-freezer we can take the hassle of getting it set up and running in your home. We have the Knowhow to get your new refrigeration product installed to the latest safety standards by qualified installers, leaving you free to sit back and think of what to fill it with.
You can purchase our installation service at the time you buy your fridge freezer at a Currys store or online - remember to select installation when you place your order. Installation price includes delivery.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to install your new American-style fridge-freezer safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works.
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your American-style fridge-freezer and carefully unpack it for you
- We'll evaluate the plumbing connections for water and ice models
- Disconnect your old fridge-freezer and install your new one
- Fully test the appliance and give you a demonstration of its features and settings, so you're ready to go when we leave
- Take your old fridge-freezer and packaging away to be recycled for free if you want us to
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it will fit
- Make sure you have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. connection hoses
- Check that you have the necessary electrical and plumbing
connections within 1.5 meters of the installation area
The small print
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our American-style fridge-freezer Installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home
- We can’t connect your fridge-freezer to your water supply if there are no water connections within 1.5 meters.
- We can’t connect your fridge-freezer if there is no plug socket within 1.5 meters.
- Change door positions or other alterations to your property.
- Alterations to existing connections (electric or plumbing).
- Installation in garages or sheds as refrigeration appliances do not function properly in outdoor environments.
We can’t refund this service if:
- You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above.
- Additional work is required to complete the installation that we don’t cover above.