PLUMBED IN - SWITCHED ON
FRIDGE FREEZER INSTALLATION
We can install your new fridge freezer and take your old one away to be recycled,
A few great things
- Your new fridge/freezer plumbed in
- Safety check and ready to use
- Remove your old appliance and recycle packaging
If you’re buying a shiny new American-style fridge-freezer we can take the hassle of getting it set up and running in your home. We have the Knowhow to get your new refrigeration product installed to the latest safety standards by qualified installers, leaving you free to sit back and think of what to fill it with.
You can purchase our installation service at the time you buy your fridge freezer at a Currys store or online - remember to select installation when you place your order. Installation price includes delivery.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to install your new American-style fridge-freezer safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works.
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your American-style fridge-freezer and carefully unpack it for you
- We'll evaluate the plumbing connections for water and ice models
- Disconnect your old fridge-freezer and install your new one
- Fully test the appliance and give you a demonstration of its features and settings, so you're ready to go when we leave
- Take your old fridge-freezer and packaging away to be recycled for free if you want us to
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it will fit
- Make sure you have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. connection hoses
- Check that you have the necessary electrical and plumbing
connections within 1.5 metres of the installation area
Full terms and conditions can be found here.