TV INSTALLED - NO DRAMAS
TV WALLMOUNT & DEMO
We can fix your TV to the wall and get it hooked up to your existing kit and tuned in.
A few great things
- Your new TV safely mounted on the wall
- Neat wire management
- Connect to all your existing equipment
If you’re looking for a great home cinema experience with your flatscreen TV then our wall mount service is just for you. Our expert installers can fix your TV to the wall and hook up your DVD player, games consoles and other gadgets. All that will be left for you to do is sit back and enjoy the movie.
If you’re looking for a great home cinema experience with your flatscreen TV then our Wallmount & Demo service is just for you. Our expert installers can fix your TV to the wall and hook up your DVD player, Sky box, games consoles and other gadgets. All that will be left for you to do is sit back and enjoy the movie.
We can come to your home on a day to suit you, attach your TV to the wall and get you hooked up ready to view. Our TV Wallmount & Home Cinema installation service includes all the benefits of the TV Wallmount & Demo installation plus installation of a home cinema kit.
You can also buy this service without delivery if you have already bought a TV from Currys, PC World or another retailer and would like it installed. Please ask in store for details or call 1 890 818 575.
- TV Wallmount & Demo €140
- TV Wallmount & Home Cinema which includes installation of a brand new home theatre kit €190
Know it all
Our TV wallmount service is all you need to get your new flatscreen TV ready for viewing. Here’s how the service works.
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Your TV is suitable for wall mounting (check the user guide)
- You have purchased a wall bracket suitable for your TV size
- Check that you have all the parts, screws and other bits and pieces for your TV and stand
- Have all the necessary accessories and cables (SCART, AV, HDMI etc.)
- The wall you want to use is robust. Large TVs can’t always be mounted on stud walls
- Have suitable cable management system available
On the day we visit we will:
- Have a quick chat about how you’d like your new TV setup
- Unpack your TV and take the box away to recycle (no need to fill up your recycling bin)
- Mount your TV safely to the wall using your mounting bracket
- Connect all your devices together and tidy the cables for you
- Give you a demonstration of the basic features of your new TV
Full terms and conditions can be found here.