PLUMBED IN & SWITCHED ON
WASHER AND DISHWASHER INSTALLATION
To save you hassle, we can plumb in your washing machine or dishwasher when we deliver so it's all ready to go.
A few great things
- Your new washer/dryer plumbed in
- Safety check and ready to use
- Remove your old appliance and recycle packaging
We can’t make laundry any less of a chore, but we can make buying a new washing machine or dishwasher easy and painless. Our expert installers can come to your home and plumb in your new washing machine or dishwasher. No need for you to do any heavy lifting! We’ll even take away the packing and old washing machine or dishwasher if you want us to.
You can purchase our installation service at the same time you buy your washing machine or dishwasher at a Currys store or online - remember to add installation when you place your order. Ask an in store colleague for more information when you buy your new washing machine or dishwasher.
The installation price includes delivery.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to install your new washing machine or dishwasher safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works.
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
- Make sure we have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it fits in that area.
- Make sure you have all the necessary bits and pieces, e.g. connection hoses.
- Check that you have the necessary electrical, plumbing and waste connections within 1.5 meters of the installation area.
On the day we visit we will:
- Deliver your washing machine / dishwasher and unpack it for you.
- Disconnect your old washing machine / dishwasher.
- Check that your existing plumbing and electrical connections are OK and safe to use with your new washing machine / dishwasher.
- Install your new washing machine / dishwasher.
- Remove any transit bolts.
- Make sure the appliance is level and neatly installed.
- Test the appliance to ensure there are no leaks or faults.
- We’ll give you a demonstration of your new appliance and its settings.
- Take your old washing machine / dishwasher and packaging away to be recycled if you want us to.
The small print
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our Washer and Dishwasher installation service so there are no surprises when we visit you at home.
- We can’t plumb two waste pipes into one.
- We won’t make any alterations to your existing plumbing or electrical connections.
We can’t refund this service if:
- You haven’t completed the necessary pre-visit preparations above.
- Additional work is required to complete the installation that we don’t cover above.