GOOD AS NEW
DESKTOP FAULT & FIX
If your desktop computer breaks down we can repair it in our state of the art repair lab. If we can't repair it you won't pay a penny.
A few great things
- We'll diagnose your PC
- Speedy repair service
- 3 month repair warranty
If your trusty desktop computer breaks down it can be frustrating and inconvenient.
KNOWHOW™ can repair your desktop computer for you at our state of the art computer repair workshop. For minor faults having your desktop computer repaired can be a lot cheaper than buying a brand new one (and save you the hassle of getting it just the way you want it).
If you need your desktop computer repairing pop into the
KNOWHOW™ Service Bar at your local PC World.ie or
Currys.ie and we can talk you through your options.
Know it all
Our desktop fault & fix repair service is ideal if your desktop is no longer covered by manufacturer’s warranty. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your desktop to KNOWHOW™ at PC World.ie or Currys.ie and tell us what the problem is. You don’t need to bring the monitor, keyboard or mouse.
- You’ll pay a €65 service charge which covers courier costs and diagnostics.
- To save time we’ll ask you to set a maximum repair price you’re prepared to pay. This lets us get straight into the repair once we know how much it will cost.
- If the repair is going to cost more then we’ll let you know and ask if you want to continue.
- We’ll send your desktop computer back to the store for you to collect and you’ll pay the repair cost when you arrive. If you chose not to have your desktop computer repaired you will have nothing to pay, however, the €65 service charge is non-refundable.
- We give you a 3 month warranty on the repair which starts when you collect your desktop computer from the store.
The small print
We want to explain the terms and conditions of our Desktop PC Fault & Fix service so there are no surprises when you visit us in store:
- If the repair to your product is not covered by our guarantee or your service agreement, you will have to pay for the repair.
- We will make reasonable efforts to repair your product, subject to the availability of any parts required.
- You will pay an up-front charge that covers carriage and to diagnose the fault. This is non-refundable unless we cannot repair your product.
- We will agree a maximum cost for the repair with you.
- If the cost of the repair is less than the maximum you have agreed, we will repair your product and you will pay for the repair when you collect your product. You will pay the actual repair cost, which may be lower than the maximum you have agreed. This is in addition to the up-front payment.
- If the cost of the repair is greater than the maximum you have agreed, we will contact you with the repair cost. If you agree, we will repair your product and you will pay for the repair when you collect your product. This is in addition to the up-front payment.
- If you decline, we will return your product to you unrepaired. The up-front charge will not be refunded.
- Our repair work is guaranteed for 3 months from the date the product is returned to you.