GOOD AS NEW
If your desktop computer breaks down we'll diagnose the problem and repair it for you. If we can't repair it you won't pay a penny.
A few great things
- Free in store consultation
- Fixed price for labour plus parts
- No fix, no fee
- 3 month repair guarantee
If your trusty desktop computer breaks down it can be frustrating and inconvenient.
Knowhow can repair your desktop computer for you at our state of the art computer repair workshop. For minor faults having your desktop computer repaired can be a lot cheaper than buying a brand new one (and save you the hassle of getting it just the way you want it).
If you need your desktop computer repairing pop into the
Knowhow Service Bar at your local PC World.ie or
Currys.ie and we can talk you through your options.
Know it all
Our Desktop repair service is ideal if your desktop is no longer covered by manufacturer’s warranty. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your desktop to Knowhow at PC World.ie or Currys.ie and tell us what the problem is. You don’t need to bring the monitor, keyboard or mouse
- You’ll pay a €70 service charge which covers courier costs and diagnostics
- To save time we’ll ask you to set a maximum repair price you’re prepared to pay. This lets us get straight into the repair once we know how much it will cost
- If the repair is going to cost more then we’ll let you know and ask if you want to continue
- We’ll send your desktop computer back to the store for you to collect and you’ll pay the repair cost when you arrive. If you chose not to have your desktop computer repaired you will have nothing to pay, however, the €70 service charge is non-refundable
- We give you a 3 month warranty on the repair which starts when you collect your desktop computer from the store
Full terms and conditions can be found here.