GOOD AS NEW
CONSOLE FAULT & FIX
We can repair main brands of games consoles including Xbox 360, PlayStation and Wii in our state of the art repair lab.
A few great things
- We'll diagnose your console
- Speedy repair service
- 3 month repair warranty
There’s no better stress relief than sitting in front of the TV and shooting a few aliens on your Xbox 360, PlayStation 3 or Nintendo Wii. That stress relief can soon turn to even greater stress when your games console decides not to play ball.
KNOWHOW™ can repair your Games Console for you at our state of the art Games Console repair workshop. For minor faults having your Games Console repaired can be a lot cheaper than buying a brand new one (and save you the hassle of getting it just the way you want it).
If you need your Games Console repairing pop into the KNOWHOW™ Service Bar at your local PC World.ie or Currys.ie and we can talk you through your options.
Know it all
Our Games Console fault & fix repair service is ideal if your Games Console is no longer covered by manufacturer’s warranty. Here’s how it works:
- Bring your Games Console to KNOWHOW™ at PC World.ie or Currys.ie and tell us what the problem is.
- You’ll pay a €65 service charge which covers courier costs and diagnostics.
- To save time we’ll ask you to set a maximum repair price you’re prepared to pay. This lets us get straight into the repair once we know how much it will cost.
- If the repair is going to cost more then we’ll let you know and ask if you want to continue.
- We’ll send your Games Console back to the store for you to collect and you’ll pay the repair cost when you arrive. If you chose not to have your Games Console repaired you will have nothing to pay, however, the €65 service charge is non-refundable.
- We give you a 3 month warranty on the repair which starts when you collect your Games Console from the store.
The small print
We just want to let you know what isn’t covered as part of the Games Console Fault & Fix.
- If the repair to your product is not covered by our guarantee or your service agreement, you will have to pay for the repair.
- We will make reasonable efforts to repair your product, subject to the availability of any parts required.
- You will pay an up-front charge that covers carriage and to diagnose the fault. This is non-refundable unless we cannot repair your product.
- We will agree a maximum cost for the repair with you.
- If the cost of the repair is less than the maximum you have agreed, we will repair your product and you will pay for the repair when you collect your product. You will pay the actual repair cost, which may be lower than the maximum you have agreed. This is in addition to the up-front payment.
- If the cost of the repair is greater than the maximum you have agreed, we will contact you with the repair cost. If you agree, we will repair your product and you will pay for the repair when you collect your product. This is in addition to the up-front payment.
- If you decline, we will return your product to you unrepaired. The up front charge will not be refunded.
- Our repair work is guaranteed for 3 months from the date the product is returned to you.