WALK OUT WORKING
CAMERA SET UP & DEMO
Don't worry about the manual, we can set up your new digital camera and show you how all the features and buttons work. All you need to do is capture those special moments.
A few great things
- Set up & ready to go
- Battery & memory installed
- Show you how it all works
The humble camera has come a long way from the days of film rolls and waiting weeks for your holiday photos to be developed. The camera is now well and truly digital, which means we can take hundreds of photos whenever and wherever we want. Like all things digital, the digital camera not only takes photos, it can record videos, add effects to your photos, geo-tag your location so you know where the photo was taken and loads more.
All these features can be confusing; what does geo tagging mean? What are night mode, sports mode and ISO?
The KNOWHOW™ Team are on hand to help you navigate the mine field of the digital camera world with our Camera Set up and Personalise service.
We’ll setup your compact, bridge or SLR camera and make sure everything is working, then give you a demonstration of all those features and explain what they mean in plain English.
Know it all
Our Camera Set up & Personalise Service will guide your through setting up your new digital compact, bridge and SLR camera and how all its features work.
- We’ll unpack your digital camera and make sure everything is in the box.
- Insert the battery and wrist strap for you.
- Advise you on the type of memory card you can use and insert this for you if you buy one with your camera.
- Turn on the camera and set the date, time and enable geo-tagging (if available).
- A KNOWHOW™ Team Member will explain the basics of photography and how to get the most from your digital camera.
- We will show you how all the features of your new digital camera work and answer any questions you might have.
- Advise you on any accessories, books and software you may find useful in getting the most out of your new camera.
- We will clean your camera and pack it neatly in the box for you to take home.
The Small Print
We want to make sure you know what isn’t covered by our Camera Set up and Personalise service so there are no surprises when you visit us in store.
- Memory cards must be purchased separately unless already supplied with your chosen camera.
- Accessories, books and software must be purchased separately.