WALK OUT WORKING
APPLE SET UP & PERSONALISE
Knowhow can set up your new Apple computer in store. We'll install your software, set up your gadgets & show you how everything works.
A few great things
- Apple computer set up in store
- Users, email and parental controls
- Software installed for you
When you buy a brand new Apple computer the last thing you want to be doing is setting up user accounts and email and installing software. We know that you just want to get on with the good stuff and start using your new computer.
Our Apple Set Up & Personalise service includes initial set up, installation of any apps and configuration for updates. We'll then set up your email account and parental controls, and install any software or hardware purchased.
Pop in and have a chat with a member of the Knowhow Team at your local PC World.i.e or Currys.i.e to see how we can get your new Apple computer up and running.
Ask a member of staff to book and appointment on a day that suits you.
Apple Set Up & Showhow - €70
This in store service combines the Apple Set Up & Personalise and Apple Showhow to provide an additional 30 minute tutorial where we'll show you the main features and give you some useful hints and tips on how to make the most of your new Apple computer. Click HERE to find out more.
Know it all
Our Apple Set Up & Personalise service is just what you need to get your new computer set up the way you want it.
As part of the service you will receive:
- A chat with a Knowhow Team member to find out all the details of how you want your Apple computer setting up
- We’ll unpack your computer and make sure everything is in the box
- Transfer all your files from your old Apple computer to your new one. If you want files moving from a Windows PC this is available at an extra charge
- Set up your user accounts, email accounts and parental controls
- Install any Mac OS system updates so you’re running the latest software.
- Install and configure any peripherals, software and mobile broadband that you buy with your Mac
- Set up and configure FaceTime if you buy this Apple service
- We’ll demonstrate your new computer working; feel free to ask us any questions you might have
- You’ll get a full report explaining what we’ve done
Full terms and conditions can be found here.