UPGRADE TO DIGITAL TV
AERIAL INSTALL & TUNE
We'll supply, install and align a new high quality aerial and connect it to your Freeview TV / receiver. We'll scan and tune in available digital channels.
A few great things
- Improved picture quality
- Enjoy more channels
- Ideal for digital switchover
The UK have now made the switch to fully digital TV. The great thing about this is that you’ll have lots more channels to watch. If you have an older aerial you may not be able to receive the digital signal, or you may be missing some of the Freeview channels. We can install a brand new digital aerial to make sure you are able to watch all those great new channels.
This service is available six days a week (Monday to Saturday) on a day to suit. You can book your installation at Currys or PC World or over the phone by calling 0344 561 1234.
You can also buy this service even if you bought the receiver from another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0344 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
THIS SERVICE IS ONLY AVAILABLE WHEN BOUGHT WITH AERIAL INSTALL & TUNE OR AERIAL FAULT & FIX. YOU NEED TO BUY A MULTI-ROOM INSTALLATION FOR EVERY ROOM YOU NEED US TO CONNECT TO YOUR AERIAL.
Tired of the arguments over what to watch on TV? They can be a thing of the past with our aerial multi-room service. Multi-room allows you to have an aerial point installed in the bedroom, kitchen, kids’ rooms or study.
Our expert team of installers will come to your home and install Freeview aerial points in the rooms you ask us to. They will hook up your TV and Freeview box, tune in your channels and give you a quick demonstration. Sit back, relax and let those arguments over the remote fade into a distant memory.
We can install aerial points to additional rooms in your home while we are installing your new aerial. Our multi-room option costs £45 per room.
Know it all
Our Aerial Installation services are carried out by our partners, OrderWork. Here’s how it works.
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Our engineer has front, side and rear access, and if needed that they can safely place a ladder to access your old aerial if you have one
On the day we visit we will:
- Supply and install a new, high quality digital aerial compatible with your location
- Connect your TV / Freeview receiver to the new aerial
- Tune in your TV to receive the new Freeview channels available in your area
- Give you a demonstration of the new channels and answer any questions you may have
If you have chosen a multi-room installation, we will also:
- Test your existing aerial and equipment to make sure it will work with multi-room
- Install the necessary cabling and connections to hook up each
room to your aerial
Full terms and conditions can be found here.