PLUMBED IN - SWITCHED ON
We can install your new built-in dishwasher, fridge freezer and washing machine. Our expert installers are available 7 days a week.
A few great things
- Your new appliance plumbed in
- Recycle packaging
- Demonstrate your new appliance
- For £10 extra, we'll remove and recycle your old one
If you’re buying a shiny new built-in cooker, dishwasher, fridge freezer or other appliance you’re going to need them expertly installed and plumbed in. We have the Knowhow to get your new appliance installed to the latest safety standards by qualified installers.
We can even disconnect, remove and recycle your old appliance for an additional fee, so you don’t need to worry about how to dispose of it safely.
You can purchase our built-in installation and removal and recycling service at the time you buy your built-in appliance, at a Currys store or online - remember to add installation/removal when you place your order.
Our installation service is available without delivery - even if you've already bought your built-in appliance from Currys or another retailer. Please ask in store for details or call us on 0344 561 1234.
If you are having more than one built-in appliance at the same
time, you'll be charged the individual installation
charge plus £30 for each additional appliance. This is
only available in store and can be purchased at the time you
place your order.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to install your built-in appliances safely and professionally. Here’s how our service works:
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You're at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit.
- We have clear access to the area you want your new product installed, and that it will fit
- You have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. connection hoses.
- You check that you have the necessary electrical, plumbing and waste connections within 1.5 metres of the installation area.
On the day we arrive we will:
- Deliver your appliance and unpack it for you (if applicable)
- Disconnect your old appliance
- Install your new gas, water or electric appliance
- Make sure the appliance is level and neatly installed
- Test the appliance to ensure there are no leaks or faults
- Give you a quick demonstration of your new appliance and its settings
- Take the packaging away
- Take away and recycle your old appliance, if you've purchased our removal and recycling service
Full terms and conditions can be found here.