To save you the hassle, we'll safely connect your new cooker to your gas or electricity supply. We'll even take your old one away to be recycled if you want us to.
A few great things
- We'll disconnect your old cooker for you
- New cooker installed safely and hassle-free
- Safety checked and ready to use
- Your old cooker removed and recycled for an extra £15
If you're buying a new built-in gas or electric cooker, our expert installation team are on hand to unpack and plumb in your new cooker safely. We'll make sure your built-in appliance blends in seamlessly with your kitchen decor. When our team leave, your cooker will have been installed safely and professionally, so the only thing for you to do is work out what to cook first.
You can purchase our installation service at the same time you buy your cooker at a Currys store or online. We can also remove and recycle your old appliance, so you don’t need to worry about how to dispose of it. Just remember to add installation, and our removal and recycling service when you place your order.
You can also buy this installation service without delivery - even if you have already bought a cooker from Currys or another retailer. Please ask in store for details or call our Knowhow team on 0344 561 1234.
Know it all
We have the Knowhow to plumb in your gas, electric or dual fuel cooker safely and professionally.
Here’s how our service works.
What you'll get as part of the installation:
- A two-man team will deliver your new cooker and carefully unpack it
- Disconnect your old cooker and check the connections are safe to use
- Carry out a health and safety check on all connections, and pipes
- Give you a quick demonstration of your new cooker and its settings, so you know how to get started
- Take away the packaging
- Take away and recycle your old cooker, if you purchased our removal and recycling service
Before we arrive please make sure:
- You're at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- We have clear access to the area you want your new cooker installed and that it will fit
- You have all the necessary bits and pieces; e.g. flexible gas connection hoses
- You have an electrical connection or gas supply within 1.5 metres of the installation area (supply must be in the same room)
Full terms and conditions can be found here.
|Built-in Electric Oven||£90|
|Built-in Gas Oven||£100|
|Built-in Electric Hob||£90|
|Built-in Gas Hob||£100|
If you're having a built-in cooker installed at the same time as other built-in appliances, you'll be charged the individual installation charge plus £30 for each additional appliance. This is available in store only and can be purchased at the time you place your order.
Removal and recycling of your old cooker is available for an additional fee.