GET THE PICTURE?
FREESAT DISH INSTALL & DEMO
We'll supply and install a new satellite dish, setup your Freesat receiver, connect it to your TV, and tune in available channels. Multi-room options available.
A few great things
- New dish installed & receiver connected
- Tune in all available channels
- We'll demo the features
- Multi-room available
Freesat lets you access free satellite TV channels, including a range of HD channels. We can help with the installation of your Freesat box, Freesat+ recorder and satellite dish. All you need to do is buy your Freesat receiver box, Freesat HD box or Freesat+ PVR recorder box and we’ll do the rest.
This service is available six days a week (Monday to Saturday) on a day to suit. You can book your installation at your local Currys over the phone by calling 0344 561 1234.
You can also buy this service even if you bought the receiver from another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0344 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
We are also able to install Freesat or Freesat+ boxes in additional rooms in your home.
One Room - £80
Two Rooms - £115
Three Rooms - £150
One Room - £100
Two Rooms - £150
Know it all
We have a range of Freesat installation options to help you get the most from Freesat. This service is carried out by our partners, OrderWork. Here’s how it works.
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- Our engineer will have clear access to the front, side and rear of your house to install your new dish
On the day we visit we will:
- Have a chat about your installation and where you want your box installed
- Unpack your Freesat / Freesat+ box and connect it to your TV
- Install a new satellite dish and associated cabling
- Connect your new satellite dish to your Freesat or Freesat+ receiver(s) and TV(s)
- Tune in all available digital channels
- If you have chosen a multi-room installation; install cables and Freesat boxes in any additional rooms
- Give you a demonstration of your new Freesat service and answer any questions you might have
Full terms and conditions can be found here.