GOOD AS NEW
Don't despair if your dishwasher breaks down, we'll come and fix it for you.
A few great things
- Nationwide team of repair engineers
- Fixed price repair
- No charge if we can't repair
- 3 months warranty
- Option to protect for extra 12 months
If your dishwasher's broken down, it’s not always easy to know where to turn, especially if it’s out of warranty and not covered by a Care Plan agreement. For minor faults, having your dishwasher repaired can be a lot cheaper than buying a new one, and a lot less hassle.
We repair most of the main brands of dishwasher including Bosch, Hotpoint and Zanussi.
Know it all
Our Knowhow repair team can fix most brands* of dishwashers in your own home, even if you bought it elsewhere.
Here's how it works:
- Call the Knowhow Contact Centre on 0344 561 1234. We’ll then discuss the problem to determine the fault
- You’ll be asked to pay the repair charge which covers the repair including diagnostics and parts. We’ll then arrange a suitable day to visit. You also have the option to add Care Plan protection for your product for a year after the repair
- On the day of the repair a Knowhow engineer will call you 30 minutes before they arrive so you know when to expect them and then repair the appliance
- If the engineer decides your appliance is beyond repair you will be refunded the repair charge in full
- We give you a 3 month guarantee on the repair
Full details of our Terms & Conditions can be found here
*Currently we are unable to repair the following brands: Baumatic, Bush, CEDA, Dyson, Fisher & Paykel, Frigidaire, General Electric, HEC, HomeKing, LEC, Liebherr, Maytag, Miele, Norfrost, Royal Sovereign, Servis and Swan.
|Repair||Repair & Protect*|
* Price includes 12 months Care Plan protection against breakdown or mishap