THE ULTIMATE HELPLINE
24/7 HELP & ADVICE
24/7 Help & Advice is the ultimate helpline. We can answer your technology related questions and give you advice for your products.
A few great things
- 24/7, 365 days a year
- Includes remote fix
- Covers extensive range of products
- 'How to' advice
- Your queries answered
£70.00 per year
This service will support you over the phone with your queries and put an end to those technology frustrations. We can tell you how to attach photos to an email or demonstrate the various features of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. We can advise how you can get your Smart TV connected to the internet or help you understand the features of your new camera.
Our 24/7 Help & Advice service will solve your queries and problems, and more. For computer queries, it comes with our remote fix service where we can take control of your mouse to 'show you how' and guide you through solving the problem.
£7 per month
£70 per year
Know it all
24/7 Help & Advice helps you to make the most from your technology. As part of your membership you get the following benefits:
- OVER 80% OF ALL COMPUTER PROBLEMS SOLVED IN AN INSTANT - Just give us a call and we’ll try and solve your problem on the spot.
- REMOTE FIX - We can share control of your mouse to solve your computer queries. Many of our customers find this easier than talking it through over phone.
- CALL ANYTIME - 24/7, 365 DAYS A YEAR - It doesn’t matter when you need to call - this service never closes!
- USE FOR ANY DEVICE YOU OWN - You’re the member, not the device so you can use this service for any device in your home.
- ‘HOW TO’ ADVICE - Not just problem solving, we can talk you through how to do all sorts of things from attaching a photo to an email, setting up your DVD player to downloading apps on your iPad.
Product categories covered include:
- Computers (laptops, desktops and netbooks), tablets and eReaders (including iPad, Blackberry Playbook, Google Chromebook and Kindle)
- Computer related peripherals (such as printers, scanners, webcams, software etc.)
- TVs and Home Cinema Equipment
- Portable Audio devices
- Cameras and Camcorders
- DECT phones
Full terms and conditions can be found here.