OPTIMISE YOUR SETTINGS
Follow our easy to use step-by-step video guide to achieve the best possible picture on your TV.
A few great things
- Step-by-step instructions
- Suitable for all users
- Advanced Set Up section
- Includes colour filters
- Blu-ray, DVD & Digital copies
The settings on most televisions are optimised
to suit a store environment, resulting in over-bright and
unrealistic home viewing that doesn't maximise your TV's full
With our Picture Perfect video guide you can optimise the picture on your LED or plasma television so it's perfectly suited to your room and your eye. Once optimised, you can enjoy detailed images, the correct level of brightness and backlighting and the most realistic reproduction of colour.
Knowhow's Picture Perfect lets you enjoy more rewarding viewing that brings your favourite dramas and movies to life.
Available to buy in store or online for £20
when bought with any TV or TV accessory.
Know it all
Picture Perfect makes the optimisation process simple - just work through the video guide with the help of the on-screen Knowhow expert at your own pace, pausing it at each stage when instructed to adjust your TV's settings.
Here are the benefits:
- Specially created step-by-created video guides, suitable for
- Professional grade test patterns created by Joe Kane - a leader in the field of TV optimisation
- Colour filters for optimal adjustment of colour settings
- Advanced Set Up - Features in-depth bonus content for more experienced users, including additional audio and visual test patterns
- Special triple format edition: Blu-ray, DVD and Digital Copy
- Compatible with Blu-ray, DVD players, most Smart TVs and
Blu-ray compatible games consoles.
If you've already purchased Picture Perfect and you're looking for FAQs and support, click here.