UP & RUNNING IN NO TIME
SYSTEM RESET & RESTORE
If your computer is playing up or Windows won't load we can help. Our experts can re-install Windows and all Windows updates to get you up and running again.
A few great things
- Get you PC back to normal
- Windows re-installed
- Setup user accounts and passwords
- Operating System discs created
We’d all like to think our computers are invincible and will just keep on running. The truth is that sometimes they can go wrong. The causes are many and varied; fortunately most can be fixed easily. There are times when more drastic measures must be taken, such as re-installing Windows.
If the thought of doing this sounds a bit scary we understand; reinstalling Windows is not something you do every day. Knowhow can do this for you and get you up and running again, saving you from the scary stuff.
Pop in and have a chat with a member of the Knowhow Team at your local PC World or Currys to see how we can help you.
Reinstalling Microsoft Windows means that we will completely delete your hard drive. Please make sure you save all your important files to DVD, memory stick or external hard drive so you don’t lose them.
Know it all
Knowhow makes reinstalling Microsoft Windows easy with our System Reset & Restore service available in your local PC World or Currys. Our service includes:
- A chat with a Knowhow Team member who will explain what will happen. They will also double check that reinstalling Windows is the right thing for your computer
- We can back up your files and put them back onto your computer if you want. This will cost a little extra
- We’ll re-install Microsoft Windows for you and setup your user accounts and passwords
- Install all available Windows Updates and Service Packs
- Create Recovery discs for you if you haven’t already made them
- We can install your software if you want us to. This will cost a little extra
- Test your computer to make sure it works properly
- Leave you with a report explaining what we have done to fix your computer
Full terms and conditions can be found here.