GET THE PICTURE?
FREESAT SET UP & DEMO
We'll setup your Freesat Receiver and connect it to your existing dish, TV and cabling. We'll then tune in all available channels.
A few great things
- Set up & connected to your existing dish
- Tune in all available channels
- Full demo of Freesat
Installing a Freesat receiver in your home is a great way of gaining access to over 100 digital TV channels and 80 radio stations without paying a subscription. All you need to do is buy your Freesat or Freesat+ receiver box, and we’ll do the rest.
These services are available six days a week (Monday to Saturday) on a day to suit. You can book your installation at Currys or PC World or over the phone by calling 0344 561 1234.
You can also buy this service if you bought the receiver from another retailer and would like it installed. Call 0344 561 1234 or ask in store for details.
Know it all
We have a range of Freesat installation options to help you get the most from Freesat. This service is carried out by our partners, OrderWork. Here’s how it works.
Before we visit please check the following:
- You are at home at the time we’ve agreed to visit
- You have a working satellite dish fitted to your house with a cable leading to the area you would like us to connect your Freesat box
On the day we visit we will:
- Have a chat about where you want us to set up your new Freesat box
- Unpack your Freesat receiver and connect it to your existing dish, TV and cabling
- Tune in all available digital channels
- Give you a demonstration of your new Freesat service and answer any questions you might have
Full terms and conditions can be found here.